2. Finally paint the living room.
3. Replace the mortise box on the front door so we could actually use it. Did I ever mention that we have to go in and out the kitchen door because no keys came with the front door and the locksmith declared it super expensive to fix?
4. Replace the back porch steps.
5. Replace the side fence.
6. Paint the patio slab.
7. Draw up a master plan for landscaping the front yard.
8. Remove the rhododendrons and azalea from the front yard.
9. Paint the exterior of the house. Quit laughing.
10. Put in baseboard and window trim in the basement.
You are going to be buuuu-say this year. Is that an azalea 'tree' in the front yard? How unusual - have only seen them in the 'bush' variety.ReplyDelete
Yup, that was an azalea. It was actually very pretty but it was in the wrong spot. We removed it in November :)ReplyDelete
Ooops. Just realized that was last year.ReplyDelete
Some of those things didn't get done, so they still apply. :)ReplyDelete